Top 5 TO DO in Casa de Campo
So, how does traveling to a sunny, warm paradise in the Caribbean called Casa de Campo, sounds like?
1) Delight yourself with a Pina Colada while enjoying the breeze and view of our private Minitas Beach in Casa de Campo.
2) Whether you want to party all night, or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the picture perfect scenery, we recommend you to visit Altos de Chavon, a re-creation of a Medieval European Village. There you will find a variety of Restaurants and Bars, a number of Shops featuring diverse craftworks, Art Galleries, the magnificent St. Stanislaus Church (perfect for a wedding venue), the Regional Museum of Archeology, and a Roman-styled 5,000-seat Amphitheatre (which has been the stage for various famous artists, such as, Frank Sinatra, Andrea Bochelli, Sting, Alicia Keys, Elton John, just to mention a few).
Amphitheater of Altos de Chavon.
3) If you are more of an outdoor sports person, Casa de Campo also offers you the opportunity to enjoy activities such as Tennis, Horseback Riding, enjoy watching Polo Matches (also known to be the sport of Kings), Donkey Polo, Shooting Center, Water Sports options, for example;
- Deep-Sea Fishing or Fresh water Angling.
- Kayaking (off Minitas Beach or by the tranquil Chavon River).
- Snorkeling or Diving (at Minitas Beach or you can book an excursion with us to one of our amazing off shore islands).
- Sailing; who wouldn’t enjoy the experience of sailing in the Caribbean waters (in Minitas Beach or from Minitas to La Marina).
4) Stroll around La Marina of Casa de Campo, where you can delight yourself of the finest dinning, a variety of shops, a Yacht Club, Sailing School and the new Spa in la Marina.
Marina of Casa de Campo (aerial view).
5) Experience the sporting life by playing in one of the most famous Golf courses in the Caribbean.
- Teeth of the Dog (has not only been ranked as the best in the Caribbean but also as one of the best in the world).
Course Ratings / Slopes
Teeth of the Dog
|White Tees (M)||69.5/130|
|White Tees (L)||75.2/131|
- The Links (recently renovated this course has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and the Resort itself).
Course Ratings / Slopes
|White Tees (M)||66.5/116|
|White Tees (L)||71.6/118|
- Dye Fore (this challenging course has mesmerizing views of the Chavon River, the mountains afar and the Caribbean sea as well as Altos de Chavon Village).
|White Tees (M)||69.3/121|
|White Tees (W)||75.8/125|
No matter which one you choose, you are definitely going to have an amazing time here in Casa de Campo (for more info visit our link).