How to protect your skin & hair from sun in the Caribbean
Summer is almost around the corner and is very important to know how to protect yourself from sun damage. Here are 10 beauty tips on how to take care of your skin and hair even on the sunniest of the summer days.
Tips to protect you hair;
1. Drink plenty of water; water is always good for both your skin and hair.
2. Apply an SPF hair product before stepping out into the sun.
3. It’s recommended after swimming to use a clarifying shampoo to wash off the chlorine or salt residues of your hair and always use a good deep conditioner.
4. Trim your hair, the sun will do extra damage to hair that’s already dry, so it’s better to get those dead ends removed.
5. In order to protect your scalp from the sun, wear your hair in a bun or braid, but make sure it’s not too tight or wear a hat if you’re going to be out in the sun for a long time.
Tips to protect your skin;
1. Wear sunglasses, the sun can damage the eyes long term, leading to cataracts and blindness.
2. Before heading out remember to apply sunscreen to all exposed skin and re-apply every 2 hours.
3. Change your cleanser and moisturizer to products that have lightweight ingredients that will hydrate you skin.
4. Always use an SPF-infused balm on your lips.
5. Ex-foliate your skin twice a week in order to get rid of all the dead skin caused by the sun.
Note: Protecting your skin from the sun’s rays can help you prevent from skin cancer and have a better, healthier looking skin.
And Remember the only way to guarantee your dream vacation in Casa de Campo, Punta Cana or Cap Cana is by booking the best Villa through us: