How to ensure cleanliness and safety at our properties due to COVID-19
As travel resumes, professional vacation rental managers are committed to maintaining rigorous protocols to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and safety at each property. Applying comprehensive sanitation and cleaning programs across all properties will be critical for hospitality providers over the coming months in order to instill more confidence in guests, owners and communities.
We have compiled the following guide for the “New Clean” in the wake of COVID-19. This checklist focuses on steps to ensure cleanliness and disinfection and assumes additional procedures will be followed to routinely inspect the quality and safety of the property.
General & Preparation
- Make sure to thoroughly clean your hands in accordance with WHO guidelines
- Make sure to wear disposable gloves on both hands when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces (if gloves are not used, make sure to wash your hands immediately)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth throughout the clean as much as possible.
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces and appliances with CDC approved detergent and disinfecting products.
Living and Dining Room
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces and furniture
- Wipe down electronics and entertainment items accessible to guests.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces, furniture and appliances.
- Clean and disinfect doors, doorknobs and locks.
- Clean and disinfect any outdoor furniture
About ProHome Multiservice
ProHome Multiservice is a service we use to sanitize and disinfect properties and eliminate any viruses (in this case COVID-19) using hypochloric acid in form of BruTab 6S tablets.
Effervescent Disinfectant Sanitizer Tablet
- Surface / User Friendly
- Smells Clean
BruTab 6S® has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, BruTab 6S can be used against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
BruTab 6S is easy to use. It’s a bleach alternative in an effervescent tablet form that is used with a handheld electrostatic sprayer.
This concentrated disinfectant tablet is effective against a broad range of microorganisms, including C. difficile spores, Hepatitis B, Norovirus, HBV, HIV,q and Canine parvovirus.
* Kills spores, including C. difficile, in 4 minutes
* Kills spores, including C. difficile, in 10 minutes
* Kills bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including Norovirus, in 10 minutes
BruTab 6S will not harm floor finishes or other wet-cleanable surfaces. It does not leave residue and it wont damage, bleach or stain your jeans and work clothes. It also has an HMIS health rating of 1, compared to bleach’s rating of 2–3. It’s gentler pH will not burn skin.
Costs range from as low as 60 US$ for a 2 bedroom through 220 US$ for a large 8 bedroom mansion.
We are ready for you and your safety!