Dont miss out on Spring Break
It’s that time of year again! Time to hide away those winter clothes and bring out the beach apparel.
So, how does traveling to a sunny, warm paradise in the Caribbean called Casa de Campo, sounds like?
Here’s our Top 5 Spring Break things to do :
- The first thing to do is reserve where you going to stay during these vacations, and the best way to do it is by booking through www.luxury-resort-properties.com the most effective way to guarantee your perfect vacations.
- Book an excursion to one of our beautiful islands like Catalina Island, or Saona Island.
- Enjoy buggy rides and canopy ziplines at Rancho Cumayasa and visit the old Taino Caves http://cumayasaskyadventure.com/
- Whether you want to party all night, or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the picture perfect scenery, we recommend you to visit Altos de Chavon, a re-creation of a Medieval European Village. There you will find a variety of Restaurants and Bars, a number of Shops featuring diverse craftworks, Art Galleries, the magnificent St. Stanislaus Church (perfect for a wedding venue), the Regional Museum of Archeology, and a Roman-styled 5,000-seat Amphitheatre. This year Jennifer Lopez will perform for Easter.5. If you are more of an outdoor sports person, Casa de Campo also offers you the opportunity to enjoy activities such as Tennis, Horseback Riding, enjoy watching Polo Matches (also known to be the sport of Kings), Donkey Polo, Shooting Center, Water Sports options, for example;
- Deep-Sea Fishing or Fresh water Angling.
- Kayaking (off Minitas Beach or by the tranquil Chavon River).
- Snorkeling or Diving (at Minitas Beach or you can book an excursion with us to one of our amazing off shore islands).
- Sailing: who wouldn’t enjoy the experience of sailing in the Caribbean waters (in Minitas Beach or from Minitas to La Marina).
- Golfing (experience the sporting life by playing in one of the most famous golf courses in the Caribbean).
No matter which one you choose, you are definitely going to have an amazing time and a once in a lifetime experience during your stay here in Casa de Campo (for more info visit our link).
Whether you choose to spend your vacations practicing fun sports, adventuring with great excursions or just soaking up the tropical sun while drinking a Pina Colada, Casa de Campo won’t disappoint you. AND remember for this to happen, for you to enjoy the perfect getaway don’t forget to book with us, and we will guarantee you will have the best vacation you dreamed of.[:]