This is not just a marina, it’s a way of life.
Cap Cana Marina harbor, surrounded by an entire village, will offer 500 slips, with capacity for larger dan 100 ft yachts. Vaporetto shuttles will take the visitors through the Grand Canal to their favorite shops and restaurants.The first phase of the construction was completed in April 2007, and has 58 slips, accommodating yachts up to 60 ft.
Technical specifications :
- controlling depth on approach 9.5 ft(future depth 6m/18 ft)
- dredged approach channel with 34 navigation markers
- straight entry channel for easy day or night entry
- controlling depth in the Marina is 10 ft
- individual slips and along-side docking
- protected bassin with no surge
- potable water
- electricity 30-250 Amp, 120-480 V
- water, telephone, WIFI, and cable TV hookups
- high speed diesel and gasoline fuel delivery
- waste oil center
- sewerage discharge
- international port of entry with immigration and customs services
Marina amenities :
- courteous port entry personnel
- Captains’ business center
- yacht catering and cleaning services
- elegant boutiques and shops
- gourmet restaurants
- courtesy transportation to and from golf courses, beach club, and restaurants.